Friday, September 5, 2008

Grateful Emancipation

One swallow and I was transformed.  My sedated mind finally able to greet and smile without pretension.  Pressured to share the tiny but greatly affected part of my daily routine with my coworkers allowed them to enter a part of my life I was unprepared to welcome.  To many, I've been claimed an "open book".  There is a large degree in which I understand this point but there are also many things I don't vocalize nor share with some of my closest friends.  Only those that fully opened their heart to me showed me willingness to unlock secrets I laboriously bare.  It was infinite despair weighing on my anxious nerves that survived me from hitting the peak of mental failure.  One round tiny pill and my body loosened to life, to work, to be the person I had to be today.  My body involuntarily absorbed by the pill effects, drained my energy and though I'm not spinning off that dizzy edge, I am TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment