Friday, December 5, 2008

Stolen Awakening

Then it vanished. The intangible monetarily valueless things. These intangibles are priceless and remain close to me and for certain intangibles it might even stay dear after this time had lapsed. I looked at the computer screen uncertain of where my emotions would develop and then I felt the knot in my stomach. That all too familiar knot I overly had when I was in his presence. Fluctuations of unquestionable doubt. This was someone who was privileged my trust. In spite of all he knew, he would easily and so willingly choose to take stock in only his moment. His heinous excuses he used of self insecurity and self worthlessness makes him feel excusable for horrendous actions he trivializes seconds after. Today, he continued to do so and he did it evermore righteously.

No comments:

Post a Comment